Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Site Redesign

Just a quick announcement, as you have hopefully noticed, the site has undergone a major overhaul. I got tired of Blogger's plain and boring template, so I've started to create my own. If you were viewing the blog at a certain time on Sunday, you may have noticed some very weird things happening to the site layout - everything is back to normal now.

The design is in no way finished, as I am still trying to sort out the widget styling by Blogger, and I fear I will always be restricted by their coding. I'm working hard though to see what I can do.

As always, comments (read: suggestions) are always appreciated and I do take them into account.

Also, here's a few handy links: Blogs Directory and The Web Creator. You know, I might just start a link-of-the-day feature on the site!